Starting at £4,200.00
Not all garden log cabins fit into all gardens – certain shapes fit certain garden much better. If you’re looking for a wider cabin that doesn’t impede too far into your garden, the Bedford garden log cabin could be perfect for you. At 5m wide and only 3m deep, the cabin enjoys ample space for virtually any purpose but it can sit comfortably against a fence or boundary so that it doesn’t encroach too far onto the rest of the space.
This garden log cabin is perfect for any purpose, whether you’re looking for a DIY workspace to tinker away in or you are just in need of a relaxation area in the garden. The width of cabin lends itself to shelving or a work bench situated at the back, but you can configure the layout of your cabin any way that you want.
The Bedford can be customised to your requirements, some of the options are –
- A range of factory painting colours
- Insulation kit for single skin cabins (roof and floor)
- Twin Skin fully insulated versions (roof, walls and cavity walls)
- Various roofing materials available
- Different qualities of windows and doors – upgrade to house quality for extra security and warmth
- A veranda can also be added if you wish
- Log cabin installation service
- Base work (concrete, slabs or a raised timber base)
- Customisation to suit your requirements
Please get in contact with us for more information on the Bedford and how it could work for you.
Prices start at £4,200.00 and will vary depending on your options, you can click here to generate your online quote to your specification (this will take you to Hortons Group master website).
Alternatively Contact us today for a full quote.